HIFU Face, Neck and Body Lift

High Intensity Focused Ultrasound also known as ‘Ultherapy’ has become one of the most sought-after lifting treatments for face, neck & body. Individually it targets brow, jowl and neck lifting, as well as overall skin tightening, rejuvenation and deeper fat cells. You will see an incredible, noticeable improvement with just one treatment.

The technology is unique in its ability to penetrate the dermis and the superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS) layer, which is deeper than all other non-invasive treatments. SMAS is the same layer which is tightening during conventional surgery. Unlike surgery, HIFU is more affordable and requires no time off work.

HIFU is the most powerful treatment available as a safe alternative to surgery. It can be used on the body to target fat & tighten up the skin or on the face as a facelift. Only one treatment per year required for the majors of clients!

HIFU targets deeper layers under the skin - the exact same layer targeted during surgery. The HIFU causes micro injuries deep under the surface of the skin causing a mass increase of collagen production, for the body an even deeper level of HIFU is used which effectively breaks down the fat cells whilst also firming & tightening the skin.

You will see a 20% result immediately with the remaining 80% appearing over the next 2-3 months. In the majority of cases only one treatment per year will be needed however if you feel you would like more further treatments can be done at 6 monthly intervals.

ONE TREATMENT PER YEAR REQUIRED (some clients may wish to have repeat treatments if the wish for more dramatic results)