What is Cavitation?
Ultrasound Cavitation is widely recognized as one of the most effective cellulite reduction technologies available today. Our low frequency Cavitation is applied with our advanced treatment protocols and is the strongest and best cavitation treatment available today.
The Cavitation technology is not a miracle treatment, but if you suffer from cellulite or lose skin it is one of the best single technologies you can possibly use to fight those skin problems. There is currently no better than Cavitation technology. Furthermore, all our high-power Cavitation treatments are simultaneously combined with high-power radiofrequency and Negative Pressure Massage for maximum results. This unique treatment combination ensures that our clients receive the most powerful and comprehensive cellulite treatment available.
The procedure is painless and extremely effective a course of around 6 is generally recommended and clients are advised to drink around 1.5 litres of water the day before, the day of and the day after the treatment along with general healthy eating a basic exercise plan, this treatment works well whilst you are currently on a healthy eating diet, diet sheets can be provided if required.
Advice for before and after treatment
To ensure the best results with this treatment we suggest that you follow the aftercare recommandations:
- Drink at least 2 liters of water before your treatment and another 2 liters in the day after your treatment.
- You should not eat 2 hours before and 1 hour after treatment.
- Do not drink ANY alcohol or caffeine in the day of treatment of 48hrs after.
- Use dry skin brushing daily to stimulate lymph movement.
- Do not have a hot shower (warm is alright), spa or sauna straight after treatment.
- Diet: Follow a fat free, low starch, low sugar diet for best results.
- Exercise for at least 20 minutes after your treatment to stimulate lymph movement